Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blessings

Tomorrow, I leave Fargo. I plan to fly back for Symphony rehearsals/concerts, but I will be making Tennessee my home. I can't believe this is upon us. Or how good it really is!

I've been blessed by my family, friends and church with some really wonderful send-offs, which I have been careful to remember for days I feel lonely in a new territory with a new journey.

I have also been blessed with a vision. It might sound cliché, but I do hope to play in a band doing ministry. This has been on my heart for quite some time, and the time has now come to pour my life into others in this fashion for the purpose of encouragement, worship, and proclaiming THE good news.

Every worry, every concern, every prayer, has been heard by my God, who has taken care of it and given me peace. Just two days ago, I was feeling restless about wanting a friend/fellowship in Tennessee, when I received an email from a quite unexpected source, telling me they were praying for me and sharing opportunities, plans and advice for when I settle into my new place. Such astounding joy replaced the heavy burden of the unknown nearly instantly. Praise God!

Even though the situation in which I find myself in just two days may be slightly out-of-the ordinary, especially for me, I cannot help but see God's hand in it all. It is all too perfect- too beautifully orchestrated with impeccable detail- for it to be anything besides.

Time to get the car ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment